Welcome to Triskele Consulting. I’m Jason Alvey.
You may remember me from my eight years in business at The Four Firkins, a specialty beer store. Or perhaps you met me through my work on the board of directors at STEP. Either way, I’m glad you’ve found your way to my website. Thank you for taking the time.
I own and operate a consulting business, Triskele Consulting, and enjoy spending my time helping others, drawing from the experience that I gained running a highly visible, multi-location retail business, as well as my time at nonprofits.
My background and skill-set translate well with nonprofits and small businesses of all kinds. I can help your organization with:
- Social media engagement: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Mass email providers: Instruction on design, composition, best practices, and scheduling with tools like Constant Contact or MailChimp
- Original content: Articles describing what your organization does and why
- Original content: Interviews with clients, producers, suppliers, or donors
- Photography: Photos of your staff, board, and events for use on your media platforms
- Video production: Producing, recording, and editing videos for promotion
- Seminars: Educational classes for board members and staff on all above topics
- Advice on branding: Reaching your target community, donors and clients, and delivering the message you really want to send
If your organization or business is based in the Minneapolis / St. Paul or surrounding area and you’d like to learn more, click the “Contact” page and I will set up a time with you for a free conversation.
Below is a video I produced for STEP (St. Louis Park Emergency Program). Take a look and get to know me a little better.
Triskele Consulting is a proud member of the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits.